Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Friday, January 10, 2014

So Excited!!

Guess what people????
One of my fav jewelry designers has offered for us both to use the necklace below as inspiration and make a necklace using a key.  This lady is outrageously talented and she made a comment and everything on my little blog (screaming with delight!).






Lorelei Hill Eurto!!!  Creative genious to me.  Again, check out her blog here.  You won't be sorry.



So i'm off to try and get some creative juices flowing.  By the way this necklace is from Pinterest via an Etsy artist and is pinned on my Pinterest inspiration pin page.  You should go and check it out because when i am fresh out of inspiration that is where I go.

I don't copy designs (intentionally anyway) that others have done but looking at different artist's creations may spark a color combo or a way of using something in a unique way or even a new technique you can try in your own creations.

I will post a pic of the key i will be using here and once finished i'll post the resulting inspiration necklace and let you know when Ms Eurto's is posted to her blog.   I'm so excited!!


Here is the key i'll be using.


2 comments: