Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Cyber Monday is Over But Sale going on in Shop

Just a note to let everyone know that although Cyber Monday is over I have quite a few items in my etsy shop that are on sale now.  So drop in here to look them over.  I would show some pics but all of them have been posted here on the blog before.  Oh, okay i'll show a few:


 People keep looking at the jade and suede necklace above but no takers.  Take it home to live with you!


 I was on a coral roll awhile back and I think the little fishes are awesome.  Don't you?  They're a really good price.



 The coral and freshwater pearls  of the bracelet above are so pretty.  They remind me of the sea.  That's what I had in mind when I made this.  Really pretty on the wrist with the sea-inspired dangles hanging from the bracelet.


Told you I was on a coral kick and I had the green freshwater pearls left over from another project.  So I made these dangly earrings.  The stones hanging from the very bottom are a stone called prehnite--a very pretty green.


So head on over to the store and check them out here.  There's plenty more sale items to see also.

No comments:

Post a Comment