Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Oldie But Goodie

So I made this necklace about a year ago and put in my etsy shop.  It got a lot of views but seems no one wanted.  Thought i'd share it on my blog incase someone is interested.  I absolutely love this necklace.  I call it a statement necklace but it's in an understated way.

The beads are coral and the color is a light coral with silver spacers in between.  The large silver bead is really pretty with it's etchings.  Take a look:


This beauty is about 20 inches.  The clasp is hand forged sterling silver.  It is designed for the large focal bead to be off center.  I love it!











Love the etchings in the focal bead.  So if you are interested please check it out in my etsy shop here.




Well, back to my studio table to try and create more items.
This item is sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment