Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Thursday, February 21, 2013

New Earrings!

So today I was iced in by some icy weather.  We had everything from sleet to thunder snow to thunder sleet and plain snow.  Oklahoma is the place to see all kinds of weather sometimes - like today- at the same time.

So I made a really cute pair of little owl earrings.  They are blue, and yellow which makes me wish for spring already.  Tired of the cold.

These earrings are a little over 3 inches long and made with brass wire.  Check them out.  I used Vintaj wire.  The yellow discs are acrylic and the little owls are ceramic.  2 black ceramic beads hang from the ends.    They are very light weight.

















So that was my project today.  They are now listed in my etsy shop here. 
See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment