Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Determined But Slow Going

Since 2013 started I have done nothing that I planned on doing.  My creative mojo left and i'm trying to get it back.  No depressed but not in the mood to create.  Why does this happen?? I'm puzzled by it.  I want to create but just don't do it for whatever reason.

I've decided to continue blogging but no to put pressure on myself to make entries each and every day.  I've gotten views to my blog but no comments. 

So i'm going to try and see just how many people have been perusing but not leaving comments.  I'm going to take a cue from some of my fav bloggers and do a giveaway.  Why a pice of handmade jewelry of course.  Just have to pick out something really pretty and see if I can draw in some folks to take a look at what I have to offer. 

I will pick something out this evening and post later in the week.  If I get any commenters then I will set a specific date for the giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment