Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Some New Items

I decided that I need a lot of new inventory so I've been looking around for some new suppliers and I found one that I have seen but never ordered anything.  Well, I took a chance and i'm very pleased with them.  The shipping was lightning fast and everything is really nice and arrived in great condition.  I decided to post some of my haul.  






I absolutely love the striped beads and haven't a clue what i'm going to make with them.  The glass pendant at the bottom is a beautiful golden color and the bead with the red and blue dots is gorgeous.  The larger red beaded beads are beautiful.  One is sparkly and one is matte finished.  





The bottom photo shows some brass findings, a really pretty jade connector which I can't wait to use.  The turquoise colored stone is actually a three strand clasp.  I have an idea of using it for a bracelet made with seed beads.  We'll see.  There's a pretty large beaded that is all kinds of colors.





So that's my haul from Auntie's Beads.  You can find them here.  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment