Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Finally!

I have had a really busy week just like everybody else.  But i finally got around to taking my vacay pics off my cam.

So, we went to Jamaica for a glorious 10 days and boy did we have fun!  I actually feel relaxed and ready for life.  Hope it lasts awhile.  We have been to this resort numerous times and taken other couples.  The place is called Couples Negril.   We have only been to that particular Couples but there are 4:  Couples Negril, Couples Swept Away, Couples Sans Souci and Couples Ocho Rios.  I think people tend to get attached to their favorite resort.  You can see their website here.

Any way here are some pics of the Couples Negril:




No comments:

Post a Comment