Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Jewelry Making Supplies Destash

So as you know, i've been collecting old jewelry parts and vintage necklaces and earrings and buttons to make jewelry.

 I have been buying so much lately that I really need to do a destash of some of it.

My husband said that I have gone crazy so this will calm him down somewhat.  He actually went into my space and started pulling out stuff and saying "look at all this crap, you have gone bananas". (lol)   So to make him feel better i'm going to put some of it in my Etsy store.

I'll be putting some of my stash in the supplies section so if you are interested please check it out.  You might just find something that inspires you!  You can get to my store here.  I will be listing some of it tomorrow (4/28/14) hopefully in the morning.

Now I had better get designing or he'll be back making comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment