Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Some Cleaning Done But Still Made 2 Pieces

So I started cleaning up my space but i still have a ways to go.  I did manage to clean one of my tables and managed to make 2 new pieces.

It felt really good to sit down and have some clean space to work in.  I made a bracelet and a necklace.  The necklace was made using the components from the blog challenge I was in recently.  So here they are:


I used those same acrylic components to make a necklace.  I love these nice calming colors.  The seed beads in between the glass beads are a really pretty blue-green color.  The pendant is from an etsy vendor who patina's her pieces for you.  It has a kind of Egyptian flair to my eyes.  I used brass wire to wire the pendant on and a brass lobster claw clasp at the front.




 I used some antique gold patina paint to put some accents on and then sealed the whole pendant with Vintaj sealer.  I'm not sure how I like the sealer cuz it gave a kind of shine to it.  I'm thinking i'm gonna sand it down a little so the gold won't stand out so much.  But over all I like the necklace.






The turquoise magnesite and black glass beads in the bracelet are a pretty match together.  I used a large lobster claw clasp to give it a little flair.  This bracelet is a little small- 7 and a 1/4 inches.  I myself wear a 7 and a half bracelet.  The clear glass briolette and the round charm with the silver bead I made as charms.  I don't know what it is but I love charms on bracelets.  I pretty much used silver for all the metal in this bracelet.  Don't you want to take it home to be your own?





I will list these on etsy tomorrow.  So go check 'em out why don't you in my store here.
In the mean time i'm continuing to clean and spruce up the place.  I'm beginning to see progress and i'm kind of excited about it.   See ya'll later.

No comments:

Post a Comment