Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Spring On My Mind

My mind is on spring and so I saw these lovely butterfly beads at Michael's and bought them on a whim.  I got up this morning and made this lovely necklace.  The colors are turquoise, brown, green and black and some yellow.  I used some black wood rounds with silver spacers in between and some green leaves to accent the piece.

 I've decided to start naming my pieces just like some of my fav artists.   So this one is named Butterfly Habitat.


This pendant  is really pretty.  I love the colors. The necklace is 17.5 inches long so it hits right at the collarbone.  On each side of the pendant is a black flower.







Here's a close up of the pendant.  If you are interested you can find this necklace in my etsy shop here .
I've got a lot of new ideas just need to sit down and get to work!




No comments:

Post a Comment