Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Sunday, March 10, 2013

I Feel The Need to Buy More Beads!

So I have some things in my shop that have ben there awhile and decided to have a sale.  I don't think the items are unattractive and they have been viewed but no takers yet.  So i'm posting some of the sale items hoping some of you will take a look and fall in love with something.

So here are some of the pieces and believe me this is a good sale!

The earrings below are really pretty blue stones and copper and you can find them at sadiejewelrydesign.etsy.com



This necklace was made in the late summer and  it's really colorful.  Love the striped pendant.  Bad pic I know.  I need to stop doing that .  Pray for me ya'll.  You can find this fun necklace sadiejewelrydesign.etsy.com.


Till next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment