Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Friday, March 15, 2013

@ New Bracelets--Come and See!

Made 2 really cute bracelets this week and thought i'd show them off.  Wait--i'm going to get the pics:
okay, i'm back.  I love them both but I think my fav is the black and silver one.  I really like how the glass crystal briolettes give it an airy feel that's good for spring and summer.





The blue and white ceramic beads in this bracelet are very rustic and look almost hand painted (don't know if they were) but I paired them with that resin party bead and  cuz they both share blue and I added in some yellow beads which is also in the party bead.  The wire is silver plated and brass.    I love that bead with the yellow/orange heart cutout.              





Go on over to my store here and have a look why don'tcha.

No comments:

Post a Comment