Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

More Snow-More Designs

Well, we've had the 2nd round of the 3 snow storms predicted.  Perfect for staying inside by a fire and reading and/or creating.  All this snow and cold has made me anxious for spring time.  I love spring as do most people so I made some jewelry inspired by spring.

We haven't had many showings of our house so far this week because of the weather but we do have one for today.  So i'll make this brief.

If you are looking for the Grow Your Blog Party post being hosted by Vicki of 2 Bags full you can find it HERE.

 This party has been so much fun and I have really enjoyed finding other bloggers to follow and gaining followers for my own blog.

So here's some new jewelry:



with St. Patrick's and spring in mind I used these very large beads to make kind of a bib but longer.   The beads are wooden and painted and they are heavy but not so heavy that it's uncomfortable to wear. I wore it while making more jewelry and it was fine.



I had some aluminum connectors that I never used because they have some tarnished areas but I decided to go with the tarnish with these jet black agate beads which are really pretty.  Elegant yet crusty.



For Valentine's I made this red and white necklace with these super large acrylic red/foil beads.  It turned out really nice.  The silver spacers make it pop.



 And finally I ordered all of these small many colored glass beads a long time ago and never used them but because of all the colors I decided to make a plain long necklace that can be worn in one long strand or if your head is small enough you can wear it doubled. I was able to double it over my big head.  There isn't a clasp on it.  I also added some silver metal butterflies all along the strand.  It's easy to wear and would match virtually any color you wear with it.

So off I go to continue cleaning a bit before the house showing.  I'll be listing these items tomorrow in my Etsy store SADIE JEWELRY DESIGN.

Thanks for visiting and as always I really enjoy and appreciate comments.

1 comment:

  1. Busy, creative girl - all beautiful! Hope today's a creative day for you, as well...Tanya

    ReplyDelete