Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Sunday, August 4, 2013

So I'm Finally Back!

I have had a rough few months.  Kitchen remodel, new job, hand surgery, husband's surgery.  So much at one time!  But it's life.  Jewelry making went by the wayside for quite awhile.  But I have the itch again.  Have made a few bracelets but now of course my camera just died so I can't show any pics.  Life can really be something.

Don't get me wrong-there are many, many others in this world with way more troubles.  So i'm not feeling sorry for myself at at all.  I am thankful for what I do have and that myself and hubs are healthy.  That's pretty much all you can ask for in this life.  And not forget love.  The all powerful love  I have that in spades.

So as soon as I get another camera i'll be back in business again.

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment