Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Friday, November 2, 2012

I Forgot Something

Since I knew i'd be out of commission for awhile I made this bracelet last week.  I've never cared for acrylic but I bought some awhile ago to experiment with.  This hot pink color just caught my eye.  I used another light shade of pink and a bright blue faceted agate bead with it as complementary colors.  I really like religious icons so I used that and an acrylic "crystal" bead as the charms.  I wired the beads together with steel wire and used brass for the jump rings and the clasp.    I really like it.  So here it is----ta daaaaaaaa!





Well, this left handed, one-finger typing is getting old so until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment