Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Addition to Etsy Store

Hi everybody-

this is just a note to tell you that I decided to add some destash items to my Etsy store.  I have so many beads and things that I think it's the right thing for me right now.  The prices are really good because I'd like to lighten my load of stuff before we finally move into our new house--whenever that will be.

I'm selling beads and will be putting various findings in the store.  So, if you are interested please check it out here.

Haven's made anything this week.  I think too lazy and wanting to rest after work.  Hopefully I will find some energy somewhere this week to make.  I haven't even gone antiquing this week.  I surely wanted to but just couldn't muster up the energy to even do that.  And it's one of my fav things to do.

The house we put an offer in on and someone else made a better one so back to the drawing board.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment