Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Some New Jewelry And a Recipe




Hey all.  I have been on a role making stuff for Christmas to sell.  Since i'm in love with resin these days I used it a lot in my new pieces.  That stuff is wonderful.  I've also been cooking up a storm using recipes I found on Pinterest.  You should check out my Pinterest recipe board.  I made one called Crockpot Cranberry Chicken.  Cranberries just make me think of the Christmas season so i tried it.  It is absolutely fabulous!!!

So between all the new recipe cooking i've been making jewelry up a storm.  I'm going to show some of them.  so here goes:

Below are some pendants I embellished using resin and cup chain.




 I loved the pendant below when I bought it but thought it needed "something".  So I added some clear rhinestones and now it just sparkles.  It's hanging from a simple silver chain.





 I bought the pendant below and it was attached to a military looking patch meant to be a brooch but I love the eagle with a touch of bling as a pendant.  I love this necklace!  Thinking that it is mine but we'll see.






 So, instead of crushing the crystal beads I decided to use them whole.  I embellished a nice bezel with rhinestones (yes, i'm addicted to rhinestones now too) and put the glass crystals inside using resin.





 And the necklace below is green and blue with an egg pendant.  The "egg" is hung from a real piece of a branch.  I dipped the wooden branch in resin, let it dry and put a hole in it.  This thing will last forever.
I'm hoping to have these in my Etsy store here by this evening.  Come on, go check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment