Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving To All!

I am much too stuffed and bloated to write anything of substance!!  Hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed holiday.  Why do I eat like a pig during Thanksgiving and then wonder why I gained some lb's??  My reslove to eat in moderation goes away as soon as the table is set with all the wonderful foods.  My mind goes blank and all I can do is begin to shovel it in as fast as I can.  

Tomorrow it begins--shopping that is.  I hate the malls this time of year but I will be out there like everyone else.

So i'm headed to the couch to sleep it off just in time to get up and eat some dessert.  Happy dieting everyone!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment