Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Sunday, December 16, 2012

SOOOOO~! I'm Back!!!!

I am just back from my looooooong vacay.  My hubby and I decided to not do much over the last year to save and take a long vacay to one of our fav places--Jamaica!  We love, love, love Couples Negril which is a small resort.  We've been there quite a few times over the years and always said--"boy I wish we would have stayed longer".  

Well this time we stayed there for 10 whole days.  It was spectacular to have nothing on your agenda but pleasure for that long.  And by pleasure I mean no schedule, no time limit, no rushing off everywhere--just deciding spur of the moment to do nothing but sit on the beach all day. Or sleeping until 9 am or staying up past our bed time 11 o' clock.  Woo hoo!  We are animals!   Or putting up your flag on the beach for the attendant to take your order and bring it to you.  It's a slice of heaven for a short while.

So anyway I feel energized for work.  I feel energized to create.  It's a wonderful feeling and I hope it can last me for a while.  I took lots of pics this time which we usually don't because we've been there so much.  I want to share the pics so i'm working on getting them in my computer and then to my blog today and tomorrow.


My etsy store sadiejewelrydesign.etsy.com has been closed until vacay was over but I will certainly be opening it back up today.

Then I plan on making jewelry until i'm passed out somewhere.  That's how I feel now and I hope and pray  it lasts for awhile.  So i'm going to go and get busy with my pics and hopefully will post pics of my wonderful vacation today or tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment