Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Little Something to Say

For anyone who has read my very newly sprung blog i'm not gone just a little stuck.  I was supposed to participate in a craft show recently but I choked.  I decided that I wouldn't do it for various reasons.  As of right now i'm glad I made that decision.  But I started re-thinking everything.  From my low creativity level to my low interest level in general.  Don't know what came over me but I just was not feeling anything.

Well just like a spark something hit me and all I wanted to do was create jewelry.  It's weird.  So i'm thinking and mulling things over and now that I feel like creating again i'll come back later today and post some of the new items i've made.

If anybody reads this please feel free to make comments.  On anything! I'm desperate for feedback on my items and feedback on life in general.  I would love to hear from some other jewelry designers and other creators about their process, their failures, their successes and everything in between. 

No comments:

Post a Comment