Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Finally Moved!

So we finally moved all of our stuff to storage in Texas.  We are living with my sister for now to get our bearings.  Even though I was raised here it's so different now.  The last time we lived in Texas was 1990!!!!  I can't believe how quickly the time has seemed to fly by.  When I left I was a young woman and now I'm old.  So sad.

But on a lighter note I have set up my craft room at my sister's house.  It's still foreign to me but i'm sure i'll get used to it.  This room is much larger than my old little room and much nicer too.  It's carpeted and spacious.  I won't know how to act i'm sure.  Here's a couple of pics:


As you can see it's not really set up I just placed things where I know I can find them.  Also notice that I now have access to a sink because there is a bath attached to this room.  It doesn't look like much now but pretty soon i''ll get in there and straighten and place things where I want them.
Moving has been such a chore but I gotta do it.  I have one more move to make and that's to my new permanent home.  I'm so blessed to have a sister who supports me.  Not many people would let you take over 2 rooms in their home!







In all of this moving and packing and unpacking I decided to participate in a bead soup party.  I don't know what the hell I was thinking but oh well.  I've always wanted to participate in one but was afraid I wasn't good enough.  So insecure.  I decided to just take the plunge and go for it.  If I create something awful so be it.

I have my bead soup partner now and I sent out her soup this morning.  This party is being hosted by a wonderful lady named Lori Anderson of prettythingsblog.com.  She has Lyme's Disease which is disabling.  So for her to go ahead and host this blog party is incredible to me.  Some people are just awesome!  Check out her blog, it's awesome.

So anyway, I have been paired up with a lady named Cynthia Abner.  Her blog is here.  It's called Created Treasures.  We haven't talked much but I scoured her blog to find out more about her.  She makes lovely jewelry and has an Etsy store like me.  I hope she likes the bead soup I sent her this morning.  And after sending it off I realized I forgot to take a picture of it.  Such a dodo I am.

So that's all that's going on with me right now.  I'm off to try and organize my craft room.  Do you have any chores to do this weekend?  Hopefully i'll have some time to create this weekend.

As always comments are welcomed and appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment