Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Sunday, May 18, 2014

New Vintage Necklace Rosary Style

Hey ya'll I found a vintage brooch and rosary.  The colors are really pretty in the brooch-pink, green and purple.  I also found a beautiful colorful brooch at my fav antique shop.

I decided together they would make a wonderful necklace.
So I put them together to form this really special necklace.  It's 27 inches long including the focal brooch.  The rosary beads are a gorgeous pink and goes well with the colors in the brooch.  I added a gold crucifix and an old rosary connector.










Now my sister is saying how she really loves it and it would really look good on her neck!
But this one I have listed in my etsy shop here.

Have a blessed day everybody!


1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh - this is beautiful, Dawn - I've been dabbling in the rosary chains the past few weeks, myself. Hope your week is as wonderful as your necklace. XOXO

    ReplyDelete