Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Monday, May 5, 2014

Found a Really Cool Jewelry Supplier on Etsy

I was perusing Etsy a couple of weeks ago looking for found objects and unique findings to make jewelry and I found a really cool shop that has some really unique stuff.

I received the package from her last week but didn't have time to really look through it.  Well, yesterday I looked and found some awesome findings and decided to make some earrings.

 I don't make a lot of earrings because I can't seem to find the creativity to design them.  Mine are usually your standard ones that anyone can make.

I'm so excited about these mainly because the findings are so unique and beautiful.  I am now on a mission to find more!

Here are the earrings:

Aren't those flower findings gorgeous? I paired them with some shimmery blue/green crystal beads and sterling ear wires.  I almost want to keep them because I don't find anymore in her store.

I got to use my flex shaft for the first time and made two holes at the top of the findings.  It was an absolute dream to use.  I was afraid at first cause I don't use power tools but my husband told me to wear my safety glasses and go for it.  So I did.

I am so happy I finally got up the nerve and jumped in.  Thank you Deryn Mentock for the inspiration and the instruction on using a flex shaft and being safe!

What have you done afraid lately and it worked out??

No comments:

Post a Comment