Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Monday, January 20, 2014

More Designs

I finally made some angel wing earrings.  I've been seeing them but didn't like any of the findings I saw.

The other day I was in a craft store and saw some and bought them.  I looked at them over and over again and couldn't figure out what I wanted make with them. Then it struck me--another color.  I patinaed them using Vintaj aged bronze and then embellished them with guess what???  Rhinestones!!

This is how they turned out:

they are 3 inches long.




These are listed in my Etsy store here.

Thinking a bit ahead I also made this necklace using copper and green glass:

it would be perfect to wear on St. Patrick's in February.  I have a few other green beads and plan to make more.  This necklace is about 32 inches long.  Copper and green is a really good combination.











So here I go again off to start boxing up the kitchen items and leaving the kitchen bare of anything that I like cause the realtor is coming on Wednesday to take pics of the house.  Ugh!! I hate this.


No comments:

Post a Comment