Follow Me on Flickr

www.flickr.com
Sadie Jewelry Design's items Go to Sadie Jewelry Design's photostream

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Feeling better about blogging

Feel a lot better today.  Took me awhile to figure how to get back to my blog.  Busy today making some new items.  I am really into steel.  Love the look of it and working with it.  This is blackened annealed steel so it's very soft and easy on the hands.  When it's sanded and polished with crystalline wax it brings out this really pretty silver color.  Love it!!  These earrings are really pretty to me.  The fab blue color (my fav) is gorgeous.




And the babies above are snazzy.  They are made with faceted blue agate beads and of course steel ear wires.  The little shell charms on the ends are apparently a fav of mine right now.  Really nice.  I guess that's all for today to post.  I may be getting the hang of this after all.  That's saying a lot for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment